16 Weeks Vs 17 Weeks
- Nursery progress: I found someone to take my old dresser, bought my deer head, and super big initial letter.
- Haven't gained weight. I had this bout of fluid retention/constipation because I was eating and salty foods at that. But that's all gone now. It also made me look huge so now my bump has shrank.
- I'm eating! I sware! I did have some moments of nausea the other day which scared the shit out of me but I can even brush my tongue again now!
- I am so amazed by how big she is! She is about 9 inches crown to heel which is the length of my forearm and foot. There is a foot inside of me lol.
- Someone felt her kick. At first I was like are you nuts? I didn't feel anything, but 5 seconds later she definitely did something, it was pretty unmistakable. I think I also felt her first hiccups that night. I feel her move so much more now but I can't see it or feel it from the outside.
- New symptoms: Crying ALL the time, my feet hurt, my everything feels sore, braxton hicks when dehydrated, and pubic symphysis pain. OH and peeing, like every hour. Except sometimes I go and then as soon as I get out of the bathroom I realize I have to go again, that is annoying.
- She has a name!